How to say I love you to the special mother, sister, friend on Mother’s Day, let us count the ways. For Mother’s Day Part 2, we continue to recommend our friends who are constantly innovating and creating amazing services and products. If you missed our first post, please go to Mother’s Day Part 1.
1. Maria Villaba Designs Maria’s background in classic art and architecture has shaped her vision for elegant simplicity in floral design. Her divine creations can be ordered online for delivery. Maria is inspired by the gift of joy that flowers impart to everyday life.
2. Notti Toffee You are in for an enormous treat. Peggy Bitler founded Totti Toffe You’re in for a treat. Notti Toffee is a handmade, all-natural, incredibly delicious confection made with mouth-watering ingredients. This is english-style toffee made in the mountains of North Carolina. All of the products are preservative-free and seriously tasty. When you purchase any of our products, you’re helping to create jobs in Alleghany County. It’s like being Notti and good at the same time! We like that.
3. Jennifer Creel & Chris Mack have created a unique and stylish line of affordable luxury that every mother will cherish. Inspired by their backgrounds in art and design, their pieces include strong classic symbols reinterpreted for today’s women.
4. The Mad Hatters Diana King and Belle McIntyre are the zany ladies behind the creations that you will be seeing all over town this season. They have developed a reputation for creating whimsical, stylish hats, always fun and always fashionable.
5. W2WW Best Travel Bags We put our bags first and last. Our W2WW Travel Bags are the bags that pack themselves. Each attractive bag is made of waterproof raffia, chicly piped with shiny black patent and lined in the hot, hot, hottest shade of pink. Each bag may be purchased either with or without contents, which cover everything you need for travel, as well as laminated W2WW Packing Lists for total packing ease.