Going South in the upcoming months? Lucky you. Here are our top 10 beach essentials we never leave home without!
1. The Tunic: Tory Burch has the best ones, we love this combination of seaside blues.
2. White Jeans: Also TB – these work for day or night.
3. Cocktail Dress: We fell in love with this Moschino with the matching jeweled cardigan.
4. Swimsuit: A flattering style like this Carmen Marc Valvo.
5. Cover Up! Soooo important to have a good one. We love these J. McLaughlin knit dresses that can go over your swimsuit, take you to lunch or out for a casual dinner.
6. Strappy Sandals: With the cocktail dress or to jazz up your jeans and tunic.
7. Wedge Espadrilles: Who doesn’t want a little more height in the legs?
8. Packable Hat: Eric Javitts is the go-to guy for these versatile brims.
9. Beach Tote: This Anna Hindmarch can go from plane to beach and all around town.
10. Wraps: Nordstrom’s has an assortment of luscious colors at a great price. We like taking two complimentary colors and twisting them together for an interesting look.
Left to Right: Tory Burch Printed Tunic Top ($295), Tory Burch Stonewashed Skinny Jeans ($195), Eric Javits Squishee Swinger Hat ($350), Carmen Marc Valvo Printed One-Piece Suit ($139), Jimmy Choo Paisley Platform Espadrille Slides ($365), JMclaughlin Mari Print Boat Neck Dress ($185), Anya Hindmarch Large Raffia Nappa Top Handle Bag ($530), Moschino Cheap and Chic Coral Poplin Strapless Dress ($595), Moschino Cheap and Chic Beaded Collar Cotton Cardigan ($795), DVF Lyton Metallic Leather Large Clutch ($325), Jimmy Choo Metallic Leather Slingbacks ($465)